For The Love of Books is a blog that I dedicated for my love of books, my everyday journey of reading books, sharing recommendations on books to read and just share a review of what I thought of the books that I've read. And occassionally, there will be some things unrelated to books, but it will mostly be about my love of books.. Enjoy..

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Roses - - 0 comments


This is what I typically look like on Mondays. I don't like Mondays at all. It's the start of the week.. The weekend has just finished.. But I'm not liking it at all and I find that I get easily grumpy on Mondays.


A friend of mine sent me a forward email, with pictures of what a typical work week look like and the picture on the left is what Monday looks like.


Everything is always harder on Monday. It's harder to get up in the morning on Mondays. Traffic in the morning (and sometimes in the afternoon AND evening) gets harder and more difficult on Mondays. It's harder to concentrate on Monday and there's always so much work to do on a Monday. All I want to do on a Monday is to turn off the alarm and go back to sleep, which is sooo not happening..


But come Friday morning, my facial expression completely changed 180 degrees. It has that air of happiness, excitement and no matter how much work was put on you that day, nothing can get you down, because it's Friday!! But I realize that in order for the day to become Friday, you have to put up with Monday, otherwise you won't get to Friday!!!
Happy Monday..... :)

Leave a Reply