For The Love of Books is a blog that I dedicated for my love of books, my everyday journey of reading books, sharing recommendations on books to read and just share a review of what I thought of the books that I've read. And occassionally, there will be some things unrelated to books, but it will mostly be about my love of books.. Enjoy..

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Roses - - 0 comments



I recently became a member of http://www.bookmooch.com/




Book Mooch is a an online book exchange community, where you can exchange books with members of the community around the world. It's another way for you to interact with other book lovers in the globe.


The reason that I joined Book Mooch is to share some of my book collections to people who can enjoy the books that I've read, and due to the recent influkes of To-Be-Read books, I need a lot more space on my one and only bookshelf.


Since a few days ago, I have managed to put in 52 books in my inventory, and have received requests to send out a few of them.


The way Book Mooch works is by points system. You can earn points by doing the following:

1. You'll get 0.1 points for every book you entered into the inventory

2. You'll also get points for sending books. 3 points if you're sending the book outside of your country and 1 point if you're sending it to someone in your own country


You can then use your point to mooch a book that you like from members of the Book Mooch community. You need 1 point if you mooch the book from your country and 2 points if you mooch it from someone in another country.


So, if you're a book lover who may have some books that you're not going to read again and have no space on your shelf to keep it anymore, Book Mooch is a great site for you to share some of those books.


Leave a Reply