For The Love of Books is a blog that I dedicated for my love of books, my everyday journey of reading books, sharing recommendations on books to read and just share a review of what I thought of the books that I've read. And occassionally, there will be some things unrelated to books, but it will mostly be about my love of books.. Enjoy..

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Roses - - 0 comments

Okay, since I have finished my reading goal for this year, a friend of mine and me started to discuss on other ways to keep me read more books. And we then decided that we would start a challenge between us to read 60 books for the next 10 months. Whoever loses gets to buy the winner a meal when we get together next year.


The idea is to keep each other challenged on our reading and to read more books. I have developed another blog that both of us can access, to monitor our progresses. The idea is also to have the other know what we're reading and to give a brief summary or review of the story so we get to know about more books that are interesting.

Since this is just a reading challenge for fun, we decided that we don't limit ourselves to the type of book that we should read, no particular genre is off limits and page numbers doesn't have to be above a certain number for it to qualify. Once in a while we may read books that are thicker and harder to read, but we can also compensate our next read with a lighter reading. So there's absolutely no restrictions. This is just for fun.

The challenge will begin on Monday, October 18, 2010 and will finish on August 18, 2011.

5 more days till the challenge begins....

If you would like to follow our progress in this challenge, you can have a look at our blog http://60bookschallenge.wordpress.com

Enjoy.... :)

Leave a Reply