For The Love of Books is a blog that I dedicated for my love of books, my everyday journey of reading books, sharing recommendations on books to read and just share a review of what I thought of the books that I've read. And occassionally, there will be some things unrelated to books, but it will mostly be about my love of books.. Enjoy..

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Roses - - 0 comments

What better way to enjoy a lazy Sunday than to curl up with a good book, accompanied by a steaming cup of good coffee while listening to soft jazz music in the background? Sundays are almost always a lazy day for me. I don't tend to go out of the house on Sundays, preparing for what lays ahead in the next busy 5 weekdays.

My favorite thing to do on a Sunday is to read a book. I have a lot of to be read books and it feels like it would take a lifetime to finish them, but I'm happy with it.

Another way to enjoy a lazy Sunday (if I have to go out of the house) is to make a trip to the bookstore. Luckily, the largest and most complete English bookstore in my town is in a mall near my house. I can spend hours and hours in the bookstore, browsing and seeing what other people buy in the bookstore, and of course at the end of the trip I came out with a book or two (or sometimes more LOL).

As for today, I am enjoying re-reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for the second time. It's as good as reading it the first time and even better I think. So, for now, I'm going to make a cup of coffee and curl up with my book and hope that Sunday doesn't end too soon.

Happy Sunday reading everyone..

Leave a Reply