For The Love of Books is a blog that I dedicated for my love of books, my everyday journey of reading books, sharing recommendations on books to read and just share a review of what I thought of the books that I've read. And occassionally, there will be some things unrelated to books, but it will mostly be about my love of books.. Enjoy..

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Roses - - 0 comments

I haven't been posting in this blog as diligently as I should have. I know, I know.. that's bad of me. But between, work, play and my reading target, I sometimes get very little time to write. Plus I spent a lot of times on goodreads.com and posted my reviews there.


Anyway...... (drumroll please...) I have completed my target of reading 50 books this year by early October 2010, with 2 months to share. Since my last post, I managed to read 14 books up to now, which makes a total of books read so far to 53... During these times I have read the following books:

- Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- Things I Want my Daughters to Know by Elizabeth Noble
- Chasing the Dime by Michael Connelly
- Smoke and Shadows by Tanya Huff
- The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong (which I love, by the way)
- The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson
- 4th of July by James Patterson
- Pandora's Daughter by Iris Johansen
- I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak (I love love love this book.. will post a review of this book soon)
- Smoke and Mirrors by Tanya Huff
- The Catcher in The Rye by J.D. Salinger
- The Enemy by Lee Child
- Shanghai Baby by Wei Hui
- Diary of Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (a re-read)

And I will keep reading until 31st of December 2010 to see how many books I can actually read in a year, and maybe upped my goal for next year... :)

Leave a Reply