For The Love of Books is a blog that I dedicated for my love of books, my everyday journey of reading books, sharing recommendations on books to read and just share a review of what I thought of the books that I've read. And occassionally, there will be some things unrelated to books, but it will mostly be about my love of books.. Enjoy..

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Roses - - 0 comments


A few postings ago, I mentioned about the challenge that I've set out with a friend of mine: To Read 60 books in 10 months. My first book that I chose was the second book in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I've been meaning to re-read the series in preparation to read the last book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, before watching the movie.


This is the second time that I read this book, but it feels as good as reading it for the first time. I'm still amazed at the magical world that Harry lives in when he's at Hogwarts and to read tales of Harry's adventure is a satisfying read for me.

J.K. Rowling is indeed very successful with her creation of Harry Potter. It is the number one bestselling series of all times and has set the benchmark for other series to follow. So far I haven't found any other series that's as good as Harry Potter.

So, if any of you have any suggestions for a good series, either adult or young adult, feel free to recommend them to me in this blog.


Leave a Reply