For The Love of Books is a blog that I dedicated for my love of books, my everyday journey of reading books, sharing recommendations on books to read and just share a review of what I thought of the books that I've read. And occassionally, there will be some things unrelated to books, but it will mostly be about my love of books.. Enjoy..

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Roses - - 0 comments

I just finished reading Eragon last night at 12.30 am midnight. It was good and enjoyable, and I will post my review of Eragon on this blog soon.


Now.. one of the hardest question would be deciding which book to read next. The question is, how do you choose your next book?

Gone are the days where I have to go book hunting to the local bookstores whenever I finish a book and are looking for a book to read next. Now, I have about 138 books on my shelf that I bought and haven't read yet, not to mention the few books that I borrowed from friends and from the office. So the question on what to read next should be an easy one. I have a lot of books to choose from my shelf without going to a bookstore to buy for one that takes my interest.

But after reading Eragon, I guess I'm just stuck on what to read next.. Should I read Chic Lit. Contemporary Romance or my favorite genre, Mystery and Thriller..

I'm the kind of girl that takes a book with me everywhere I go. I always have 1 book in my purse to read on the go. So I have to decide real soon..

Find out what I decide to read next tonight..

Leave a Reply