For The Love of Books is a blog that I dedicated for my love of books, my everyday journey of reading books, sharing recommendations on books to read and just share a review of what I thought of the books that I've read. And occassionally, there will be some things unrelated to books, but it will mostly be about my love of books.. Enjoy..

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Roses - - 0 comments

Hmm okay, here's the list of books that I've read so far to make it to my 50 books a year goal:

  1. Baltimore Blues - by Laura Lippman
  2. Violets Are Blue - by James Patterson
  3. Club Dead - by Charlaine Harris
  4. The Bone Collector - by Jeffery Deaver
  5. Remember Me? - by Sophie Kinsella
  6. Amazing Grace - by Danielle Steel
  7. High Noon - by Nora Roberts
  8. The Last Coyote - by Michael Connelly
  9. Lightning - by Dean Koontz
  10. The Rule of Four - by Ian Caldwell & Dustin Thomason
  11. Sweet and Deadly - by Charlaine Harris
  12. Barefoot - by Elin Hildebrand
  13. Dead to the World - by Charlaine Harris
  14. Dear John - by Nicholas Sparks
  15. Ship of Magic - by Robin Hobb
  16. Eat, Pray, Love - by Elizabeth Gilbert
  17. Jinx - by Meg Cabot
  18. A Mother's Way: Romance Anthology - by Lisa Cach, Susan Grant, Julie Kenner & Lynsay Sands
  19. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - by Stieg Larsson
  20. The Boy Next Door - by Meg Cabot
  21. The Gargoyle - by Andrew Davidson
  22. A Babe in Ghostland - by Lisa Cach
  23. Pirate Latitudes - by Michael Crichton
  24. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time - by Mark Haddon
  25. When in Rome: A Novel of Piazzas and Passion - by Gemma Townley
  26. The Girl Who Played with Fire - by Stieg Larsson
  27. And Then you Die - by Iris Johanssen
  28. Cruel and Unusual - by Patricia Cornwell
  29. Thanks for the Memories - by Cecelia Ahern
  30. Rant - by Chuck Palahniuk
It's July now, and I'm already 30 books in. 20 more books to go. I'm confident I think I can reached my reading target.. woohoo...

Out of all 30 books that I've read so far, there are a few favorites. One obvious one would be the Millenium trilogy by Stieg Larsson, a swedish author. His books have become the best seller around the world. I thoroughly enjoyed the first 2 books in the trilogy. I'm still holding on reading the third one, knowing if I read it now, there won't be any others from Larsson, which is unfortunate.

As I just started this blog this month, it would be a bit late to post a review of all the books that I've read this year. I'll try to put in some of the reviews which i think is worth posting in due course. But I will certainly post reviews on the future books that I'm going to read, which I hope can be recommendations for other book lovers.

Leave a Reply