For The Love of Books is a blog that I dedicated for my love of books, my everyday journey of reading books, sharing recommendations on books to read and just share a review of what I thought of the books that I've read. And occassionally, there will be some things unrelated to books, but it will mostly be about my love of books.. Enjoy..

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Roses - - 0 comments

I found this picture in one of the groups that I joined on goodreads.com. The title is "Now THIS is a library". This apparently belongs to one author called Neil Gaiman, who is famous for his work in the science fiction and fantasy genre. You can find out more about Neil's private library in http://blog.shelfari.com/ronbrinkmann/20...


You can sort of imagine my amazement when I see this picture. He must have thousands and thousands of books in his shelves. Now, this is what I'm imagining I would have if I had a lot of money to spend on books. This is a true book addicts dream. If these were mine, I would create a cozy reading corner in this room, with a comfortable sofa, home theatre system to play the jazz music quietly in the background while I read.. oooooohhhhh how nice.. :) I wish I could have something like this some day..

Leave a Reply