For The Love of Books is a blog that I dedicated for my love of books, my everyday journey of reading books, sharing recommendations on books to read and just share a review of what I thought of the books that I've read. And occassionally, there will be some things unrelated to books, but it will mostly be about my love of books.. Enjoy..

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Roses - - 0 comments

One of the summer movie release this year is Steve Carrell's Despicable Me. It's an animated movie produced by Universal. I had the opportunity to watch this at the movies yesterday and I LOVED IT...


This movie is so funny that I laughed throughout the movie. The story is about Gru, who's the successful villain in town, whose job is to steal landmarks around the world. However, Gru was faced with a younger competitor, thus facing him to come up with a better steal, so he decides to steal the mooon.

I love the animation, I love the characters... And the little mini minions are so cute, I feel like I want to have 1 one them as a pet :)

This is seriously one of the best animated movie, in my opinion, that I've watched. Definitely a Must SEE movie this summer.

Leave a Reply